160-site RV Campground + Cabins + 224 Covered Horse Stalls | “The Country’s Premier Equestrian Vacation Destination!” -Tom Seay, Host, Best of America by Horseback!
An East Fork Christmas!
More to Come with Steve Tucker!
The terrain at East Fork Stables consists of shady forests, sandy trails, open fields, rock formations, waterfalls, lily pad ponds, and flora along river banks accessible only by horseback. Our vast trail system ensures your journey will be filled with new sights and trails each day. Conveniently located with interstate access off I-40 in the hubs of Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga, TN.
Try the annual theme rides – Spring Ride, Racking on the Edge, Tail Gate Party Ride, and Oktoberfest Ride – they include meals and entertainment. Enjoy Chef Smiley’s famous grilled prime rib, chicken, and roast beef with seasoned vegetables, garden salad bar, bread and dessert. For breakfast, a hearty home-style buffet is served, then ride at your leisure to a scenic overlook for lunch. Dust off your boots for an evening of music and dancing.
- Best Event Meals including Grilled Prime Rib
- 5 Barns & Bird (bunk) Houses
- Equestrian Exclusive Trails • 100+ Miles of Trails
- 224 Covered Barn Stalls • Riding Arena (150x300) • Paddocks & Round Pens
- Custom Group Packages Available – Host Your Event at East Fork Stables
- Verizon and US Cellular service • Wireless internet in the campground & cabins
- Propane • Dump Station • Hay • Shavings • Ice • Firewood On-Site