East Fork Stables Camping
The East Fork Stables Campground is divided into five alphabetical sections. Each section is a little different to accommodate a variety of camping styles. Rates do not include taxes, stall rental for horses or stall cleaning fees. Download map for area details and campsite rules.
- Full hook-up; electric (30/50 amp service), water, sewer; no picketing
- Daily: $35
- Weekly: $208
- Electric (has two panels) & non-electric (picketing allowed with your own picket lines); water nearby.
- Daily: $25 for Electric with Water NEARBY (shared)
- Daily: $30 for sites with Electric and Water
- Electric & water; with permanent picket lines
- Daily: $30
- Weekly: $178
- All have permanent picket lines
- Daily: $25 or $30
- Weekly: $148 or $178
- Electric & water; picketing allowed with your own picket lines
- Daily: $30
Stalls, Panels, Picketing & Paddocks
Stall & Corral Panel Rental
Panels: Panels are available in all campgrounds, except A Campground. $20 per pen, per day.
Stalls: come with one bag of shavings: $20/night or $120/week per horse. There is a one-time stall cleaning fee of $5 per stall.
Picketing: Nightly: $10/night per horse
Paddock: Daily: $15 per horse; limit four horses per paddock in most paddocks
Discounts & Deposits
Express Check-In Discount
Submit your current coggins paperwork, signed East Fork Stables waiver and pay in full at least 14 days prior to your arrival to get 10% off your site or cabin. Deposits required on all reservations.
Deposits required on all reservations. We accept all major credit cards and checks (must be received within 14 days of making a reservation). We will gladly transfer dates with 14 day’s notice before arrival. Cancellation notice is required 14 days prior to arrival for a full deposit refund for all reservations. "No Shows" without notification will result in forfeiture of your total deposit. Prices subject to change without notice.